What I did was modified Paul Mimlitsch’s prepared guitar track posted to Sound-In. In detail I deleted the highest and lowest notes, and retuned to 22 edo. Then I tuned it to 12 equal whole tone, and then to adaptive just intonation. I normalized the perceived tempo and then quantized the notes to triplet 16th and eight notes. Then I “pulled” the notes to be about 300% longer than originally. Lastly I used the Melodyne spectrum manipulation to kill all harmonics greater than #8. That made the sound a lot purer and a bit like brass in the final result.
Capturing Paul (Acousmatic in Adaptive Just Intonation via Melodyne)